Investment Range: 47L
The contemporary and expert in the beauty industry, Lakmé continuously innovates to offer a wide range of, high performance colour cosmetics, skincare products, and beauty salons. In addition to leveraging Unilever’s worldwide expertise, Lakmé also partners with the leading cosmetic house; Milan-based Intercos Italia, Schwann Stabilo Germany and Paris-based Fiabila. Combining international cosmetic technology with an in-depth understanding of the Indian woman’s needs, Lakmé also offers its consumers a comprehensive beauty experience through its products and services at the Lakmé Salons and Studios.
From India’s most prestigious FMCG Company, Hindustan Unilever Limited comes a chain of salons,dedicated to the Indian woman and her exploration of beauty. Lakmé Salon’s state-of-the-arttechnology; team of professional hair stylists and beauty experts; latest techniques and services; and unparalleled backstage experience at Lakmé Fashion Week, the nation’s premium fashion showcase; make it the ultimate destination for hair and beauty treatments in the country.
Beginning with its first salon in 1980, Lakmé Salon has now grown to more than 240 stores spread across over 60 markets, led by a team of over 2200 experts attending to 1,000,000 customers. Our commitment to best professional service for hair and beauty treatments is what has defined our brand for more than 35 successful years.
Our comprehensive 6P Entre PRO-neur Model will offer guidance in all areas, starting from set up to daily operations all the way to your success.
- Place: On site set-up: Right from site evaluation, selection and deal closure to salon design,Lakmé Salon will assist with the set up of each salon.
- People: Ongoing HR and training support as well as innovation and refresher training with Lakme Training Academy will be provided to ensure that all employees maintain a high standard of professionalism.[Text Wrapping Break]Lakme Training Academy will be provided to ensure that all employees maintain a high standard of professionalism.
- Portfolio: Product & Innovations (Hair, Skin & Make-up Experts)
- Process: Each franchisee salon is provided IT and continuous operational support and audits for ease of management and premium service quality.
- Promotion: Franchisee owners also receive unparalleled marketing and advertising support to make their business a success.
- Personality: Image and Leadership.
Partnering with Lakmé Salon presents future owners with a sustainable business model and unmatched growth potential as the industry goes from strength to strength.
- Partners stand to garner immediate respect and trust associated with the brand name.
- Lakmé Salon’s loyalty program, In Privileges, has a base of 3.25 lac members, providing ready clientele.